WHAT WE DO
Professional Translation Services for +120 Languages.
We have Teams of Localization Expert who know how to do it in your native way!
DESKTOP PUBLISHING SERVICES
We have Teams of Engineers and DTP Specialists who are ready to fulfill your Adaption needs.
World-class Simultaneous and Consecutive Interpretation Services.Full capacity for Event Management Services.
Driven by Clients’ Demands for Our Services and Innate AmbitionWe did not always offer certified translation services in Dubai! Read on to find out how we became a top language service provider that offers legal translation in Dubai and other international locations and how you and our natural ambition helped us become what we are today. Our journey started in February of the year 2002 and promised to be a long one. A group of innovative translators and language experts decided to run a small venture in Cairo. With the strong belief that translation services in Cairo was necessary for the world of business. As a new language service provider, we provided translation services for paper-based and digital content though not to the extent that we are able to offer it today. Legal Translation Dubai - Legal Translation in Dubai - Legal Translation Offices in Dubai - Legal Translation Services in Dubai - Arabic English Legal Translation Dubai - English Arabic Legal Translation Dubai - Legal Translation in UAE Read More
ORDER ONLINE QUOTE NOW
Having a strong fluency in the source and target languages A legal translator is expected to know both languages front and back especially the legal terms used in each. This expertise helps the language professional prepare an accurately translated document that makes sense to the reader. The best way to do this is to ensure Read more about 6 challenges legal translators encounter […]
1. Boost your product share As a business owner when you target a new market, localize your product to be suitable and close to the target market. 2. Prevent cultural confusion caused by differences When you localize your product, it will avoid any cultural barriers and will be accurate with the target language. 3. Read more about Top 5 Benefits of localizing your business[…]
1. Delivers your business message correctly, by decreasing the language gap between the local market and the target one. 2. Communicates target customer with your business comfortably, by Delivering your business accurate into that target markets easily. 3. Boosts your brand visibility. 4. Reaching too much more potential customers, which Increases your business profits. Read more about How translation quality is effective in maximizing your business profits.[…]
We realized the vital role of apps localization in the latest years Boosts your marketing campaign. Widens your customer base. Earnings more various customers from different nations. Gains an international reputation. Accumulations more engagements. increases the apps downloading indicator and your so profits. satisfying your customer. Build a trust relationship with users. Share Read more about How app localization effects in your business strategy[…]
1. Collect your ‘’ data resources’’ Collect your data such as content and images anything else except codes, to translate. 2. Application layout Be sure that your application design will be suitable for the target language text direction. 3. Description of the app in the store Make sure you translate the description of Read more about 5 steps for successfully App Localization process[…]
As an owner, there are tips will assist you in your business For instance, 1. Translator’s certification Ask your translation partnership or your translation services company about the certification of their translators. 2. The accuracy of the translation agency Ensure that your translation agency pays attention to every detail in your translation document. Read more about 5 tips assist you to choose the best translation agency.[…]
Desktop Publishing (DTP), sometimes called typesetting, is one of the language services clients are choosing more often in 2019 and is predicted to remain strong for years to come. DTP refers to a method of creating digital forms of traditionally printed materials, like newsletters and magazines to make it easier to communicate new information with Read more about How Your Business Can Use DTP in 2019[…]
Use Commas and Connecting Words to Separate Multiple Nouns ➢ When writing about several things, people, places, or events (nouns) in the same sentence, make sure you use correct punctuation, like commas, and conjunctions, like and, to encourage reading comprehension. Be Concise ➢ Sentences should have less than 20 words and convey a complete Read more about How to Create English Content for Translation into Other Languages[…]
1. Structuring a clear strategy for this huge change. 2. Market research for the target countries to know which, products it needs, the various languages in used also, which sectors specifically need translation. 3. Build a professional team of qualified translators holding a high knowledge of cultural, proofreading and editing. 4. Open up to a Read more about 7 effective Steps turns your translation company global from local[…]
Simultaneous Interpretation Simultaneous interpretation is ideal for conferences, lectures, and other group events. The interpreter orally translates the spoken language into your language as soon as it is spoken. Although, simultaneous interpretation means interpreting “at the same time” language is spoken, the interpreter listens, processes the words into the new language while keeping the Read more about Interpretations Services Vary: Which One Do You Need?[…]
1. Assuming a word or expression means the same thing in both languages Beware of words that may sound similar in both languages. For example, while “tίmida” in Spanish can mean timid, “embarazada” does not mean embarrassed. Even if a translator is almost certain of a word’s linguistic or cultural meaning, they should look it Read more about 5 Common Mistakes When Localizing for Cultural[…]
Use Website Translation to Help Your Business Grow Website translation helps increase your credibility with prospective clients, Due to the ease of outsourcing language sources, finding a website translated into several languages has become a norm to the average website visitor. People expect this feature to be on the websites of top businesses, which makes Read more about Have You Heard These Industry Secrets?[…]